230 South Tryon
230 South Tryon is one block south of “The Square” at Trade & Tryon, one block north of the Wells Fargo Cultural Campus. This elegant building is a fully contained luxury residential highrise.
The 107 condominiums were custom finished for each owner in 2006. The range in size and style is reflective of the discerning tastes of the original owners. Whether you seek a “pied-a-terre” or an expansive “penthouse” 230 South Tryon will rate as a top option for your new center city home.
Features & Amenities
Private covered balconies with intimate urban vistas and birds eye views of Bearden Park, Knights Stadium, Panthers Stadium & S. Tryon Street. Across the street from the Overstreet Mall, the gorgeous lobby connects residents’ access to parking, gym, club amenities and the only pool on Tryon Street. Concierge service and secured access complete the amenity level expected in a top tier residential building.
- Full service, amenity packed, secured access, luxury high rise in the center city
- Adjacent to the new Romarre Bearden Park, one block from CCB baseball field, a few blocks from Panthers Stadium
- In the midst of uptowns best dining and entertainment options including Ruth’s Chris right next door
- Two blocks from the Museums at the Levine Cultural Campus
- Concierge, pool, gym, club amenities, extravagant lobby
- Deeded deck parking, guest parking available
- Well appointed custom condominium homes ranging from one bedroom to massive penthouses
- Private terraces, billiards, pool, gym, piano room, business/social lounge
- Across the street from the over street mall
Instant Price Analysis
Using data compiled through the MLS we have created an analysis tool that provides current information on inventory levels, time on market given recent sales trends, information on “closed” homes and homes “under contract.” Determine whether it is a buyer’s or seller’s market and make an informed decision on your purchase or sale.
Once you have viewed the market snapshot let our community expert provide you with a free “Broker Price Opinion.” Just help us with the information below and we will prepare and email your BPO within 48 hours.