Come and enjoy a community of fun that offers amenities such as swimming, volleyball, fitness and walking trails. Additionally, the centerpiece of Berewick, The Manor House, welcomes you to come and explore the possibilities and learn all that this community has in store for you!
Situated in one of Charlotte’s fastest growing areas, Berewick offers all the perks of luxury living. The central location near Interstate 485 puts Berewick approximately 12 miles from Uptown Charlotte and just minutes from the Charlotte-Douglas International Airport.
Berewick has made its mark as Southwest Charlotte’s Scottish Heritage Architecturally designed community. Encompassing over 1,050 acres, the future planned Town Center and Tanger Outlets will add more excitement to the neighborhood, as you will be conveniently located to shops, restaurants, offices and more!
Berewick was designed with a desire to fit every lifestyle, and is not just a place to live. It is a place to call “Home”!
Features & Amenities
- Berewick is in southwest Charlotte, close to the major interstates Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- Less than 10 minutes away from Ayrsley Town Center and RiverGate
- Offers Multi & Single Family Homes
- Amenities include Manor House, swimming pools, walking trails, green space and fitness center
- Planned Town Center with shops, restaurants and services
- 350,000-square-foot center, Tanger Outlets, will be built at the interchange of Interstate 485 and Steele Creek Road; Read more here
- Berewick Developer, Pappas Properties, known for innovative planning, exceptional design and ample amenities to create extraordinary communities.
- Homeowners Association is Kuester Management
- On-Site community activities director provides a full calendar of events ensuring plenty of opportunity to connect with neighbors
Instant Price Analysis
Using data compiled through the MLS we have created an analysis tool that provides current information on inventory levels, time on market given recent sales trends, information on “closed” homes and homes “under contract.” Determine whether it is a buyer’s or seller’s market and make an informed decision on your purchase or sale.
Once you have viewed the market snapshot let our community expert provide you with a free “Broker Price Opinion.” Just help us with the information below and we will prepare and email your BPO within 48 hours.