The Ten Townhomes of Southend Towns provide its select residents with extraordinary light rail access. Why force yourself to choose between living in the vibrant culture of Historic Southend or access to industry and entertainment provided by Charlotte’s bustling Center City. The proud owners of Southend Towns will have it all. Walk to all that Southend has to offer or step to the light rail for a 5 minute commute into the heart of Center City.
Inspired by SouthEnd’s unique blend of cutting edge new development and its preservation of historic buildings, SouthEnd Towns puts an Urban flare on a Suburban Townhome. You will not have to give up function for location at Southend Towns. Each home features 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. With convenience and security as a constant theme each townhome is equipped with an attached garage.
Features & Amenities
· Nine-foot ceilings in most formal areas
· Smooth ceilings throughout.
· Brushed nickel doorknobs throughout. Brushed nickel towel bars and paper holders per plan.
· Interior walls receive vinyl latex flat white finish. Interior trim receives latex soft white semi-gloss.
· 42” European-style cabinets in kitchen
· Granite bar top in Kitchen
· Ceramic tile floor in bathrooms
· Konnecto-style flooring in kitchen, foyer, living room and dining room
· Mohawk stain resistant carpet in bedrooms
· Stainless look self-cleaning electric range.
· Stainless look pot scrubber dishwasher.
· Disposal – ½ horsepower.
· Stainless look microwave with recirculating charcoal filtered range hood
· Brick exterior with stucco accents.
· Thermally insulated vinyl windows.
· Individual verandas available with most homes.
· Controlled access to residential areas all hours.
· Attached One Car Garage with Each Home.
UNSEEN QUALITY FEATURES
· Homeowner’s warranty Included
· Designed by Tony Miller Architecture.
· Pre-wired for security.
· High speed Category 5 internet connection in each home.
· Wired for ceiling fans in living room and master bedroom.
· European style monorail lighting system in formal areas.
OPTIONS AND UPGRADES
· Extra phone and/or cable outlets or Category 5 outlets.
· Additional ceiling fan junction boxes.
· Security system including front door and window contacts, one motion detector and one keypad.
· Flush mounted stereo speakers (may require wall installation or wall box wiring sound system).
· Upgrade appliance option.
· Upgrade hardwood flooring option.