Wendover Heights provides luxury European Village-Style city homes.
Located in the prestigious region of Southeast Charlotte, North Carolina, Wendover Heights provides luxury European Village-Style city homes designed by noted Dallas architect, Charles Womack.
Seven different plans ranging in size from 1,770 square feet to 2,860 square feet. Less than four miles from uptown, Wendover Heights provides townhome-style living within a convenient location.
Features & Amenities
- 1770 to 2860 Square Feet Of Living Space
- Less Than Four Miles From Uptown Charlotte
- Prestigious Southeast Charlotte Location
- From $344,900 to $581,900
- Open Kitchen With Pantry
- Double Sink With Disposal, Range, Dishwasher
- Dining Room
- Powder Room
- Some With Downstairs Master Bedroom
- Walk-In Closets
- Spacious Master Bath With Large Tub, Shower, Two Vanities And Separate Toilet Room
- Linen And Storage Closets
- Washer And Dryer Connections
- Deck And Balcony
- Two-Car Garage
- Six Foot Stucco And Iron Wall With Controlled Gated Access
- Sculpture Gardens
- Some With Two-Story Foyer And Living Room, Private Courtyard, Game Room, Fourth Bedroom, Utility Room and Living Room Fireplace